Sunday, February 21, 2010

Modest Bathing Suits

this will be my first summer in THREE years that I will have "my body" back. The last three years I have either been pregnant or recently had a baby. Ty said I could get a new bathing suit or two since my body has changed in the last three years. (boy is that an understatement!) :) anyway, i started doing my research so i could make sure i found a modest swim suit that i loved rather than settle for and i came across this website....

these are THE CUTEST modest bathing suits!!!! <3 i'm in love <3

i picked two. and i couldn't be happier!

i dare you to not want to buy one. :) enjoy!

1 comment:

Melyssa said...

Another SUPER cute/trendy modest swim site is:
http://reyswimear.3dcartstores.com/
check it out seriously!

Also:
www.hapari.com
has some cute ones too. :)
Happy Shopping